It’s all about the Journey…
Hudson Transit Lines, Inc., a subsidiary of Coach USA, Inc., has new and exciting career opportunities for motorcoach drivers.
We are looking for outgoing, dependable, personable individuals who are looking to steer their way to a new career that can take you places.
At Coach USA, our drivers are respected and known for their outstanding commitment to safety and superior customer service skills.
We recognize our drivers are key to our exceptional reputation and success because they value safety as their number one priority along with their outstanding commitment to excellence customer service.
If you are ready to make customer safety and satisfaction your number one priority…join our team!
Our drivers get the most mileage with…
- Paid training for CDL B Holders (CDL B Permit Holders with larger vehicle experience will be considered)
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Full-time employment available with overtime
- Competitive salary & wage increases
- First year earning potential of $55K to $65K
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k Retirement plan with company matching
- Direct Deposit
- Paid vacation / holidays and sick days
- Garage kept buses
Put Your Talent to Work:
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations in the last 7 years
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test
- Must be willing to work varied schedules
At Coach USA, our drivers are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service—they’re dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with us and use your customer service skills on the open road.
Apply now or in person at 66 Tetz Road, Chester, NY 10918.
Come join the Shortline team in Orange County, New York!
THE MOTORCOACH PROFESSIONALS
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.