Calling all Bus Drivers...Full TimeRelated experience and/or commercial experience
- $20.75 per hour, first year earning potential of $55K
- $18.00/hour for training before gaining full rate
Steer your way to a new career that can take you places…
Dillon’s Bus Service, Inc., a subsidiary of Coach USA, has new and exciting career opportunities for bus drivers. We are looking for outgoing, dependable, and personable individuals who have what it takes to make Coach USA the #1 customer service transportation company. Want to know more? Check us out at www.coachusa.jobs or visit us:
Coach USA-Hanover, MD
7479 New Ridge Rd., Hanover, MD. 21076
9am – 3pm
Immediate Interviews provided with Resume and Complete Driving Record
Call us or visit us today! You may also email your resume.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.Essential Functions:
All other duties required are communicated by supervisor, management, or company.Required Qualifications:
- Attend training course on site, to include classroom instruction and behind the wheel training. After completion of classroom and behind the wheel, candidate will proceed to route training to include instructions of on-the-job requirements. Training will last approximately 3 weeks, depending on experience.
- All applicants must be available to work at any time assigned, including weekends when training has completed.
- Ensures the safety and well-being of customers being transported to and from locations.
- Completes a comprehensive written inspection of the bus daily, reporting any conditions of concern to the Dispatcher, Supervisor, or Mechanic.
- Driver is required to follow all routes provided
- Operates bus in such a way that road and safety regulations are always followed; reports any traffic violations/accidents/incidents to the Dispatcher on duty immediately.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- CDL- A or B with Air Brake and Passenger Endorsement
- Acceptable and Current- Complete Driving Record
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations
- Knowledge of Washington, DC & Baltimore, MD preferred
- Must have at least 1-year commercial driving experience preferred
Come join the Coach USA-Hanover team!
Begin Application Now