Wisconsin Coach Lines/Coach USA, Inc., a leader in the motor coach industry is seeking a
Full-Time Fleet Maintenance Mechanic to join our team.
Employees in this position are responsible for equipment repairs and scheduled maintenance on the fleet.
Doing such work will be done under minimal supervision and will need to be done in a timely manner.
The employee is expected to excel at diagnosing, repairing and/or replacing heavy components.
Typical work week of Monday-Friday, weekends and holidays may occasionally be required.
· Ability to push, pull, lift, stand and kneel for periods of time
· Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
· Must be able to obtain or already hold a valid Wisconsin Class B CDL with P endorsement
· Experience in areas of preventive maintenance and repair is preferred, but will train right candidate
· Company paid training will be provided if chosen candidate does not have a CDL
· Previous knowledge and working with large vehicles is a plus, but not required
· Knowledge of diesel engines is a plus, but not required
Industry leading benefits
· Competitive wage based on experience
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Paid Vacation
If interested please apply on line at www.coachusa.jobs or send your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at:
Wisconsin Coach Lines/Coach USA
1520 Arcadian Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
Wisconsin Coach Lines/Coach USA Milwaukee
Driving you to a Better FUTURE!
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.