Powder River Transportation Services Inc. Coach USA, Billings MT is looking for Dispatchers both full and part time.
If you like challenges and are able to work well with people this may be the job for you.
Our dispatch team is the heart of our business we would love to talk with you about this position.
PRTS dispatchers $17 to $19 after training has been completed
PRTS also offers a full benefit package to include but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, 401K, other supplemental insurances, Paid Time Off, as well as Holiday pay
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES to include but not limited to:
- Act as primary Liaison between Operators, Maintenance and Operations
- Scheduling Operators and Coaches according to bid runs, open runs and Charters
- Maintain schedule for all runs with operators; verify all runs are covered including Billings, Red Lodge, Big Timber, Livingston and assisting Wyoming locations as needed.
- Verify coach status with Maintenance, update board for Coach availability and status
- Verify Hours of Service availability and Fit for Duty requirements
- Visual inspection of license, medical card and log book.
- Verify operator availability for charter, cover mine runs as required
- Arrange per diem, hotel accommodations; assist with complications while on the road.
- Check in Operators for all locations
- Document on time, tardiness, Call offs , and Operator issues
- After run or charter secure buildings.
- Distribute work tickets pre-run and enter data into system post run
- Data entry, filing and switch board requirements
- HOS, fuel, passenger count, mileage and mileage report
- Monitor phone calls; communicate with manager on-call any issues
- Charter paperwork and work tickets, logs in alphabetical order per date
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suit.
- Excellent people skills and communicative skills.
- Knowledge of Safety rules and Federal & State Regulations for facilities and operators.
- Prefer Commercial Driver’s License – CDL “B” with a “P” & Air Brake endorsement plus any other endorsement needed to accomplish training of operators or must qualify for the above certification within 12 months.
- Motorcoach Operator training provided by PRTS Coach USA. All Dispatchers must be able to operate coach safety as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prefer 1 year of experience dispatching in the transportation industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the transportation industry.
To apply please go to; jobs.coachusa.com
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.