Day shift primarily but would need to be available as needed and directed 8-5Reports To:
Maintenance Manager Salary Level:
Non-Exempt, Hourly Based on Experience
The job of parts clerk, responsibilities will include but are not limited to expediting all parts orders in order to minimize downtime of equipment and managing/creating a parts room that meets the daily needs of the shop. The Parts Clerk will also be responsible for the accuracy of the inventory dollars and counts. Assist with road calls as needed.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
to include but not limited to:
· Good communications skills both written and verbal, must be dependable to company needs.
o Must have very strong organizational skills, to keep and maintain both physical and written inventory in a clean and orderly fashion (filing, document distribution and general housekeeping).
· Maintain parts inventory within acceptable Coach USA requirements. Must be proficient in procuring parts, as well as parts returns for wrong or damaged parts, cores, warranty issues, and all aspects of shipping and receiving. Computer skills must be above average
o Assemble all purchase orders, receiving papers, and invoices for manager verification.
o Order and maintain inventory within approved budget, set up and maintain cyclic orders as required to meet budgetary goals. Mark all parts with proper identification id or barcode.
o Verify parts check out as they are used by mechanics. Verify location and coach used on
· Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable DMV record for the operation of company vehicles and equipment.
o Special Consideration will be given to those who have or are willing to get a CDL B with Passenger and Airbrake .
· Must be able to pass an essential function job description.
· Must be proficient with the operation of a fork lift or possess the ability to be proficient in its operation after training and certification
· Performs record keeping and clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, data keying, filing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting mechanics.
· Responds to emergency calls for the purpose of notifying appropriate parties to address immediate safety issues.
· Assists other personnel, as may be required, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment. NECESSARY SKILLS
· Ability to perform multiple tasks, stay current with needed skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Working with frequent interruptions; and maintaining confidentiality.
· Attention to detail is a necessity. Must have the ability to schedule activities; gather, collate, and/or classify data.
· Must have basic reading, writing and math skills. Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
· Must understand and comply with all federal and company safety rules and policies.
· Perform various other duties assignedEDUCATION
· High school graduate or Equivalent.
· Proficient with Microsoft suite or similar programs.
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
Begin Application Now