DRIVING YOU TO A BETTER FUTURE! COME DRIVE FOR US! BUS DRIVERS *** SIGN ON BONUS $5000Community Coach, a Coach USA Company, has new and exciting opportunities Full-Time & Part Time Positions at Our Paramus, NJ LocationCommuter and Charter Work ** School Bus Drivers Welcome
Our Professional Bus Drivers get the most mileage with…
· Daily scheduled routes between New Jersey and New York
· New Jersey only routes as well as daily and multiple day charter trips
· We offer paid training for the energetic candidate with a good driving record
· Excellent customer service skills.
· We accept CDL Permit with passenger endorsement and air brakes.
· Must have a road test schedule in New Jersey within 7 weeks.
If you are ready to make customer safety and satisfaction your number one priority…join our team!
· Average Full-time Salary with O/T 48K-55k
· Employee Referral Program.
· Incentives and extra pay for safe and excellent driver. Uniform allowance.
· Excellent health benefits
· Paid vacation/ holiday pay, paid personal days and 401K.
· Direct deposit
· Full Benefits offered to full time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
Put Your Talent to Work:
· Must meet Department of Transportation physical qualifications
· CDL Class A or B Permit with passenger and air brake endorsement needed
· Permit holders must have a scheduled road test within 7 weeks. Must stay employed with Coach USA for at least one year.
· Must pass Pre-employment drug test.
· Must be willing to work varied schedules including weekends.
· No experience needed; however, it is a plus.
At Coach USA, our Professional Bus Drivers are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service—they’re dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with Coach USA and use your customer service skills on the open road.
Interested candidates, please contact William.Pelzer@Coachusa.com
Come join the Community Coach/Coach USA-Paramus team!
THE PROFESSIONAL BUS DRIVERS
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
Begin Application Now