Diesel Mechanic Wanted
Coach USA is currently Hiring Full Time Diesel Mechanics B to work at our Anaheim Depot.
- Tool and Boot Allowance
- Paid Online Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life.
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- 401 K
- Class B: Mid-Level with 3 years’ experience on trucks, buses or heavy equipment.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Working knowledge of diesel engines.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and criminal background check.
- Familiarity with safety management.
- Possess your own set of tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license- commercial license a plus.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Experience in the Motor Coach Industry.
- Possess ASE and HVAC Certifications preferred.
- Computer skills a plus, but training is provided.
In this role you will maintain bus fleet by inspecting vehicles and repairing and replacing parts. Duties include performing work specified on maintenance and repair orders, diagnosing and repairing, including engine, transmission, electrical, steering suspension, braking, and air conditioning
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
Begin Application Now