Wisconsin Coach Lines / Coach USA is seeking a Motor Coach Driver Trainer in Waukesha, WI.
This position will provide training for the classroom and behind the wheel to new drivers in training, and
training of current drivers. Under the directions of the Safety and Personnel Manager, this person will work
closely with the Operations Manager to promote a safe driving/work environment.
We offer competitive compensation with experience and benefits package.
• Classroom training and behind the wheel training of all new employees
• In the field training and observations of current drivers
• Promote and execute training initiatives to drivers
• Maintain training records of all employees
• Assist in the planning and executing of driver safety meetings
• Class A or B CDL with Passenger Endorsement with no Air Brake Restrictions, or the ability to obtain
required license through company training program
• Previous training experience of motor coach or large vehicle drivers of a year or more
• Strong knowledge of steps to obtain a Class-B license with Passenger Endorsement
• Strong knowledge of state and federal DOT and FMCSA rules and regulations
• Strong knowledge of Hours of Service rules
• Knowledge of Electronic Logging Devices
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Ability to work occasional evening, weekends or special days
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds at a time
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions, indoors and outdoors
Apply at www.coachusa.jobs or send resume directly to email@example.com
Or apply in person at: Wisconsin Coach Lines / Coach USA, 1520 Arcadian Ave; Waukesha, WI 53186
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.