Powder River Transportation Services (PRTS), Inc. Coach USA is currently accepting applications for an Operations Supervisor in Douglas WY.
Job Title: Operations Supervisor – Douglas WY
Shift: Based on required needs
Reports To: Wyoming Operations Supervisor
Salary Level: To be determined, Housing assistance may be provided
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES to include but not limited to:
Oversee the daily tasks in Douglas and Casper, Wyoming for assigned contract and charter operations.
- Acts as a liaison between operator’s in Douglas and Casper to company administrative team.
- Needs to be a champion for the company.
- Coordinates all schedules for Douglas and Casper with Wyoming dispatch team.
- Follow all rules and requirements when scheduling work
- Approves and deny schedule requests.
- Answers calls from customers and resolve concerns as required day to day activities as needed for Douglas and Casper.
- Ensures customer service by performing the following duties to include but no limited to:
- Operates routes as needed.
- Coordinates with operations Wyoming Operations Manager.
- Communicate with WY Dispatch Team for Operator and Coach availability.
- Facilitates the transfer of equipment between locations as needed.
- Ensure that route schedules are completed satisfactory.
- Ensure that all Operators and Coaches are fit for duty
- Coaches mechanically safe to operate.
- All coaches are clean and lavatories serviced.
- Operators are fit for duty
Training complete as needed
- No hours of service conflicts or violations.
- Recommend improvement and recognition employee actions
- Prepares and provides required reports.
- Assures that maintenance and housekeeping of the facilities and grounds is being completed.
- Works closely with Safety Department to ensure the operators are following rules and regulations,
- Adhering to FMCSA regulations
- Properly completed all required work documents
- Assists with Driver Training for Douglas and Casper.
Coordinates with Maintenance Supervisor in Gillette to ensure safe and efficient coach availability through;
- Coach transfers as needed.
- Assist with management of coach breakdowns.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Distinctive or willing and able to learn basic distinctive functions within the first 90 days.
- Workable knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit.
- Excellent people skills and communicative skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage own schedule to meet customer needs
- Knowledge of Safety rules and Federal & State Regulations for facilities and drivers.
- Must poses a Commercial Driver’s License – CDL “B” with a “P” & Air Brake endorsement plus any other endorsement needed to accomplish training of drivers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Prefer 2 years’ experience in operations supervision/management in the transportation industry: or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the transportation industry.
PRTS Coach USA offers:
Full Benefit Package to include but not limited to;
- 401 K
- PTO and paid holidays
- Paid basic life, AD & D, and Long Term disability
To apply please go to; jobs.coachusa.com
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place. "Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel" In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender.
Coach USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.