Coach USA/Megabus.com is America’s leading provider of motorcoach services, providing, charter, and commuter and transit services in over 120 cities in the United States. Megabus.com offers city-to-city bus tickets as low as $1 for travel around North America, all bookable from computers or smartphones! Our system works – beyond our low price bus tickets and easy travel – customers keep coming back for our well connected North American transportation network and great bus service from the moment they book to when they arrive safely and quickly at their destinations. Megabus.com has major North American transportation hubs around the US and Canada serving more than 100 different cities and university campuses.
· Attends comprehensive training course on-site, to include classroom instruction and behind-the-wheel training. After completion of classroom and behind the wheel, candidate will proceed to route training to include instructions of on the job requirements. Training can last approximately 2-4 weeks, depending on experience.
· Megabus.com operates on a 24-hour schedule, and includes routes that may require overnight stays (hotel provided), late-night driving, and challenging weather conditions; thus all applicants must be available to work at any time assigned when training has completed.
· Ensures the safety and well-being customers being transported to and from locations.
· Completes a comprehensive written inspection of the bus daily, reporting any conditions of concern to the Dispatcher, Supervisor, or Mechanic.
· Driver is required to follow all written Megabus routes as detailed in the training course
· Operates bus in such a way that road and safety regulations are always followed; reports any traffic violations/accidents/incidents to the Dispatcher on duty immediately.
· Attends and participates in required annual safety recertifications, and periodic training updates through the year to ensure all drivers continue to be safe behind the wheel.
· All other duties required or communicated by supervisor, management, or company.
· High School or equivalent
· CDL- A or B License with Air Breaks and Passenger Endorsement
· No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations
· Must meet DOT physical qualifications
· Must pass Pre-employment drug test
We offer an attractive salary, first year earning postential of $55K-$60K.
APPLICANTS MUST APPLY IN PERSON AT OUR LANDOVER, MD LOCATED AT:
2320 BEAVER ROAD, LANDOVER, MD 20785 Or send your resume to: Kevin.Biggins@coachusa.com to schedule an appointment.Apply Now